We, the IWCB Team, respect the right to privacy of our partners, of our potential partners, of the participants to the contest, of the potential participants, of the wine consumers, but also that of every person visiting www.iwcb.ro or contacting us electronically, or of those whose contact information we have collected through public or private meetings, or through certain events proper to this field of activity. When interacting with us, you can provide us with information to help us identify you (for example, your first and last name, your email address or your phone number).
Also, the information which helps us identify you is necessary in order to allow us to be in touch with you, to send you the IWCB newsletter or invitations to dedicated events that we organize or that are organized in collaboration with us.
IWCB does not request or collect personal data of children deliberately. If we find out that personal data of a child was accidentally collected, we will delete these data as soon as possible. IWCB may collect personal data of children only when the parents or the guardians have given their explicit consent to this effect.
1. Which are the legal grounds for the processing of your personal data?
The legal ground for processing your personal data is your consent [art. 6 par. (1) lit. (a) of GDPR].
Data processing activities, based on the consent of the data subjects, are carried out in order to properly deliver information regarding the contest schedule, to communicate the relevant technical and logistic details, to distribute the results and to promote related events. The processing of personal data of our clients (natural persons) for promotional purposes (such as the transmission of our Newsletter and the submission of invitations or offers) is done on the basis of free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent, legally obtained from clients.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without incurring any cost and without affecting the quality of our services. You can unsubscribe at any time, by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org , with the following subject: “Unsubscribe”.
2. Why we collect your personal data?
If you submit your e-mail address (whether because you request receiving communications and news about our activity, by voluntarily subscribing to our Newsletter, whether because you are a follower of IWCB, your data is in our database as a result of past correspondence or it can be found on public websites), your contact data may be used for sending you our newsletter and informative e-mails, in order to maintain an optimal informative environment for you.
IWCB does not sell products or services to individuals.
3. Which are your rights in terms of data protection?
Under the provisions of GDPR, you have the following rights:
a) The right of access, meaning to obtain from IWCB Vinuri SRL a confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, as the case may be, the right of access to your personal data and to the following information:
* the purposes of the processing;
* the categories of personal data concerned;
* the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
* if possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
* the existence of the right to request IWCB the rectification or the erasure of your personal data or the restriction of processing of your personal data and the right to object to such processing;
* the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
* where personal data are not collected from the data subject, the right to receive any available information in regard with the source of the data.
b) The right to rectification, meaning the right to obtain from IWCB, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
c) The right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”), meaning the right to obtain from IWCB the erasure of your personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
* the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
* you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of article 6 (1) or article 9 (2) GDPR, where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
* you object to the processing pursuant to the provisions of article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
* you object to the processing pursuant to the provisions of article 21 (2) GDPR;
* your personal data have been unlawfully processed;
* your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation provided by the EU law or by the Romanian law.
d) Right to restriction of processing, when:
* you contest the accuracy of the data for the period enabling IWCB to check the accuracy of the data;
* the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
* IWCB no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
* you have objected to processing pursuant to article 21(1) GDPR, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
e) The right to data portability, meaning the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to IWCB, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from IWCB, where: (a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of article 6(1) or point (a) of article 9(2) or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of article 6(1) GDPR and the processing is carried out by automated means.
f) The right to object and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
g) In addition, you have the right to appeal to the courts.
4. Which are the technologies we use?
The site www.iwcb.ro does not use “cookie” technologies and modules, server log files (we do not monitor your IP addresses or the activity on your servers) and does not automatically place information on your computer (IWCB does not implant Pixel Tags – “pixel tags”, “transparent GIFs” or other similar technologies).
5. How we ensure the confidentiality and the security of your personal data?
IWCB has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to ensure the privacy and the security of your personal data. That is why, we store your personal information in safe operating environments which are not available to the public and are accessible only to the employees or the authorized contractors of IWCB. They have been previously properly informed and trained in order to ensure an adequate level of protection for your data, while respecting the privacy and the data security requirements as provided by the law.
6. The transfer of personal data
IWCB shall never disclose your personal information to a company or to a third-party organization that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes, unless you have given your prior express consent to this effect.
For strictly technical reasons, your data may be disclosed to external IT & C collaborators (for example, a software solution provider for hosting the website www.iwcb.ro or for submitting a newsletter from IWCB). In these cases, we will ensure that those partners respect the security and the confidentiality of your information.
We may disclose your personal information if required by the law, or if, in our opinion, based on good faith, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal proceedings, to respond to any requests and legal claims or to protect the safety or the rights of our customers and employees.
IWCB does not transfer the personal data of the individuals concerned outside of the European Economic Area.
How to contact us:
If you need additional information in regard with the way we process your personal data and how we manage the privacy of your data, please contact us at email@example.com , as well as at the phone numbers +40 751 199 415, +40 215 270 920, or by sending us a written request to the following address:
ASER Consulting & Management
12A Lacului Street, 077055 Ciorogarla, Ilfov County, Romania.