IWCB VINARIUM – promotes the medal-winning wines, as well as the producers who aim towards commercial performance.
IWCB-VINARIUM – creates public events or associates itself with existing ones that have had a proven impact, provides information for press articles, publishes relevant content in the specialized media outlets, issues its own Wine Special Actor publication (30,000 print copies) and permanently shapes consumption patterns.
The IWCB – VINARIUM agenda for events organized alongside its partners:
- Good Wine Bucharest Wine Fair, 5-7 April 2019 – Romexpo (teasing).
- The National Gastronomy and Wine Congress, 16 April 2019 – the Aula Magna of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- RO-Wine The International Wine Festival of Romania, 25-26 May 2019 – Fratelli Studios.
- Tasting at “La Mama” Lipscani, 23-26 May 2019. For the wine schools, for the vinul.ro community, influencers, and the special guests. Tasting after the competitional sessions will extend over a period of four days. A new opportunity to have your wines talked about.
- La Mama Ateneu and partner restaurants will host joint events with IWCB – VINARIUM and the #winelovers international community.
- Wine & Street Food Festival, 12-14 July 2019, the Parliament Palace. With the help of the approximately 35.000 visitors, Wine & Street Food Festival will be the ideal place to share the results of the contest off-line and to organize tasting sessions with wines from the competition.
Photo source: http://culinare.net/festivalul-blogurilor-2017/